Cookies are applications that make it possible to associate certain information (released by the user during navigation) with the user’s terminal: personal preferences, personalize contents, user statistics, social media links, etc. Most of the cookies used by our site are navigation cookies, that’s to say they help the website to function properly and allow it perform the services requested by our users.
If you wish to know more about cookies and how to adjust or disable third party or marketing/retargeting cookies please check in the following link: XXXX
Examples of navigation cookies used by www.vezavena.com:
This website uses the following third party cookies:
Cookies deactivation and disposal
At any moment you may exercise your right to deactivate or disable cookies of this website. These actions would be done differently depending on the browser used. Please find here a quick guide of the web browsers most popular.
We remind you, however, that disabling navigation cookies may cause website malfunctions and/or limit the services offered.
– VEZAVENA SLis not responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy that could have the third parties mentioned
– The web browsers are tools to store cookies and from there you should have the right to deactivate or disable them. VEZAVENA SLcannot guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies from those browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the web browser do not miss the decision of non-acceptant of them.
– In Google Analytic s’s cookies case, the company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States of America and they undertake not to share it with any other third party, except where is necessary for the functioning of the system o when it needs to be provided for by law. Google will not associate your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred would be treated as of the high data European protection standards. You may consult all detailed information regarding this issue in this link XXXXXXX
If you need information in the Google use of the cookies please find the link here. XXXX
– For any other doubt or query about this Cookies Policy please do not hesitate to contact us through our Contact section.
Most of the cookies used by our site are to help the website to function properly and allow it perform the services requested by our users. If you continue browsing you are consenting to accept the mentioned cookies and to accept our cookies policy, enter next link for more information XXXXXX
ACCESS AND USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The user guarantees the authenticity and relevance of all the data provided to VEZAVENA SLand will be held entirely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of VEZAVENA SLand not to use them for, among others:
All website contents, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and graphic design and […] source codes, are a work whose property is owned by VEZAVENA SLwithout being transferred to Users any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Web.
In addition, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the web site are the property of VEZAVENA SLor third parties and it may not be construed that access to the web site grants you any rights over any trademarks, trade names and/or logos.
The distribution, modification, cession, public communication and any other act no that there is be specifically authorised by the holder of the operation rights it is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink, if applicable, does not imply any relationship between VEZAVENA SLand the owner or operator of the web site with which it is established, or the acceptance and approval by VEZAVENA SLof its content or services.
According to the Organic law 15/1999 of December the 13th on the “Protection of Personal Data”, the users are informed and consent to the inclusion of their data, and all attachments that may present a liability to VEZAVENA SL, calle Salustiano Olazaga 5, 28001 Madrid. At any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to email@example.com.